Friday 21 June 2013

Epic Review

I've decided I want to get the munchkins more involved in this blog. I'm thinking i'm going to even get them to be my little guest bloggers every once in a while. 
But to begin with, and since going to the movies is one of our favourite family things to do and we go quite often, I'm going to get them to review and rate the movies we see. I wish I started this a long time ago since we've pretty much have watched every kid's movie that has come out since Elena was around 2 years old (how else would Joe and I get to go the the movies on a regular basis?!). We would have quite the collection by now, but better late than never! So here we go...

Movie review numero 1: Epic 



STAR RATING


Elena: ***** 


Noah: ***

Jake: * (considering he fell asleep 2 mins into the movie)



FAVOURITE PART

Elena: "My favorite part was when the new queen was chosen. I liked how she turned into the new queen"

Noah: "You know, I gave it 3 stars because it was a little bit scary. I liked when everything went back to normal. I liked the leaf men."

Jacob: no comment.



Well that's it for our first Epic movie review. Till next time, happy movie watching! 





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea...we look forward to hearing their judgements...xoxox

    ReplyDelete