Thursday 20 June 2013

Fremantle fun!

Usually, when we don't have anything planned or any idea what we want to do on the weekend, Joe and I kinda just look at a map of Perth on our phone and point to place that sounds good. This weekend I pointed to 'Fremantle' and off we went to check out this little part of WA, or as Noah likes to call it "our new world."


Well, the verdict is... we LOVED Fremantle! I loved the vibe and business of the place. It was so alive with little stores, markets, people and FOOD! Yummy, tasty, I'ma -gonna- be- craving- it- for- days kind of food! 

The biggest, softest, tastiest marshmellows Jakey has ever tasted...



This is some authentic mexican from a little place in the markets called "little chiwawa" (as in that little dog, but i have no idea how to spell it) . It was some of the tastiest mexican I've ever had! 

Jacob enjoying some tasty seafood pallea, and who would have thought?! I can't get the kid to eat a single pea, but he'll happily eat a ton of this stuff!

We enjoyed some tasty gelato. Notice my one scoop compared to Joe's  2?  Good thing we're not on any sugar free diet, hey Joe!? ;)

And of course, the day would never be complete without a little face paint, and the kids would never forgive me if I don't post these pics...






                  Thanks for the fun time Fremantle! We'll be seeing ya soon for our next tasty food fix! 

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I went there on one of our visits. I loved the market place. Fremantle is where Joe's Uncle Jack lived. Jake sure loves his food....give the kids kisses from me xo

    ReplyDelete